COOKIE NOTICE: Irwell Valley uses cookies to store information on your computer, in order to improve your experience when using our website. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site (using your browser), but parts of the site may not work. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, Read More.

Bolton Fire

16 November 2019

Bolton Fire

We were shocked and saddened to learn about the fire at The Cube student accommodation in Bolton yesterday evening. Whilst this is not a building we own, two of our buildings are nearby, and were evacuated by the fire service as a precautionary measure. The fire was contained to The Cube and did not spread to either of our buildings. 


The safety of our customers is our top priority. We had teams there throughout the night and all of today to support residents and ensure they were safe. We have also provided temporary accommodation for residents until it is safe for people to return to their homes. 


The Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service worked tirelessly throughout the night and we are working with them to get residents back in their homes as soon as it is safe to do so.