COOKIE NOTICE: Irwell Valley uses cookies to store information on your computer, in order to improve your experience when using our website. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site (using your browser), but parts of the site may not work. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, Read More.

Ways you can report anti social behaviour

Ways you can report anti social behaviour

You can report anti social behaviour to us:

Out of hours

Call: 0300 561 1111 (this is included in any inclusive calls made from a mobile and low cost for all landlines)

Mon - Thurs 5:00pm until 9:00amĀ 
Fri from 5:00pm to 9:00am Monday.

Serious Incidents

Serious incidents or threats of violence should be reported to the Police on 999. If you wish to report a non-urgent incident to the police, call 101 for Greater Manchester Police or 0845 125 3545 for the Lancashire Constabulary.

If you witness a crime you can report this anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Remember that in all instances, you can report anti-social behaviour anonymously.

Report an incident now

If you answer No, you will be redirected to an alternative form

(please provide as much information as possible, including what was said)