Here in an emergency
When you have a problem - sometimes you need a swift response. We carry out emergency repairs when there is a risk to your health or safety.
This includes the following:
- Burst pipes or leaks that cannot be contained or isolated.
- Blocked and overflowing external drains.
- External doors or windows that cannot be locked.
- Total loss of power.
- Unsafe electrics. Live or exposed electrical wiring and electrical fittings in contact with water.
- Serious roof repairs and falling gutters, slates or tiles.
- A bath or shower out of use, where this is the only form of bathing available.
- No water from any taps.
- Complete loss of heating and hot water, with no alternative means available.
- Gas leak or smell of gas within the property. You must also notify the National Grid (Emergency Gas Service Provider) on Freephone 0800 111 999.
Here for you 24/7
Emergency repairs can be reported to us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling 0300 561 1111 (inclusive of mobile minutes, low cost from a landline)
For emergency repairs we provide a same-day service and complete all emergency repairs within 12 hours for all customers. Making your home safe and helping to get it back in good working order as quickly as possible.