How we're improving:
- We have over 1,600 involved customers and we have lots of ways that you can get involved, you can view them here.
- During this quarter, a further 171 customers said they would be interested in getting involved. The top three areas that they would like to get involved in are:
- How we deal with repairs and maintenance (17%)
- Our home improvement programme (17%)
- Local community matters (13%)
- During the last quarter we:
- Consulted with customers on a revised Lettings Policy
- Asked customers to help us design the new website
- Met with Resident Scrutiny Panel on two occasions
- Both the Resident Scrutiny Panel and Customer Offer Panel met to give their views on our Corporate Plan, prior to it being sharing with the Board of Management
- The Customer Offer Panel continued to meet with the lead managers to scrutinise the performance against the offer. Some of the panel members have requested to attend our customer service training and have been invited to sessions with colleagues.
- At the end of March, we received over 2,600 responses to the transactional surveys and over 1,300 responses via the Customer Offer survey. We are in process of collating this information and will be sharing it soon.
- Over the next couple of months, we will be:
- Holding a customer involvement information event for customers to talk to existing involved customers and find out more about our involvement opportunities.
- Recruiting more Mystery Shoppers and Neighbourhood Champions
- We are committed to supporting customers to attend meetings and have invested in prize draws to promote and encourage customers to take part in our Customer Offer survey.
- Over the next couple of months, the Resident Scrutiny Panel are looking to increase the membership. Interested? You can find out more about this role