Morris Street is a mixed tenure development providing 25 new family homes for affordable rent and shared ownership.
Completed April 2023.
11 x 2 bed houses and 5 x 3 bed houses for affordable rent
Please note, if you are looking to apply for an affordable rent property, please click here.
4 x 2 bed houses and 5 x 3 bed houses for shared ownership
If you are looking to buy a home through the shared ownership scheme, please click here.
This exciting new build shared ownership development in Radcliffe which is situated just off Manchester Road in Bury. Offering contemporary design with a mix of 2 and 3 bedroom semi-detached and mews homes. Available with range of shared ownership options.
The new homes are energy efficient and benefit from quality insulation and water saving systems. These will help to save residents' money whilst also being kinder to the environment.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units with worktops and splashbacks.
- Integrated oven and hob.
- Air sourced heat pumps fed to a water tank to feed electric immersion heater and electric radiators.
- Solar roof panels to top up the electric, insulated to reduce the use of heating.
- Flooring to kitchen and bathrooms.
- Contemporary fitted Bathroom.
- Double glazing.
- Landscaped gardens.
- ICW Guarantee warranty.
- EPC Rating B.
- Security Alarm System.
- Estimated annual estate charge £386.89.
Radcliffe Tram Stop - 1.0 miles
Whitefield Tram Stop - 1.3 miles
Bury Station - 1.5 miles
Average download speed of fastest package at this postcode: 1130Mb provided by Virgin Media.