Meet the team
The day to day management of the development will be managed by Seddon Site Managers, Steven Skelton and Neil McDermott. They will be supported by your Community Coordinator and the Development team from Irwell Valley Homes.
If you have any questions about the development, how it impacts you, how to get involved with any community projects linked to the scheme or to find out more about the new homes being built please contact one of the team using the details below.
Jessica Hargreaves - Community Coordinator
Melanie Vandersteen - Community Coordinator
Covers the following areas: Epsom Avenue, Catterick Avenue, Lingfield Avenue, Newmarket Close, Haydock Avenue and Hurst Avenue.
Louise joined Irwell Valley Homes in September 2021 to manage the build of the new homes and the creation of the new outdoor spaces.
Jenni Pocsai - Regeneration Officer
Jenni’s role is to make sure the regeneration work creates opportunities for local people, supports community projects and tackles climate change.
Here are some of the ways we keep residents involved:
- Regular email newsletters. Please let us know your email address if we don’t already have it.
- Text messages for urgent information.
- Through our Resident Liaison Officer who works with residents directly impacted by work.
- Through our regeneration officer Jenni Pocsai
- On the website
- Via social media
- Hosting community events – our most recent one was held in May, you can read more about it here
- Targeted consultation through direct mail and personal visits