We provide affordable homes and services across Greater Manchester. We are a charitable, registered provider of social housing. We also have a wholly owned company, that provides property services and employs people.
- Provide affordable homes and services across Greater Manchester to over 16,000 customers in over 7500 homes.
- Offer homes mainly for social rent, with a small number for affordable rent, market rent and shared ownership.
- Provide homes with support for people with dementia, mental health issues, learning and physical disabilities, and those who have been made homeless.
- Provide services and support to customers to help them sustain their tenancies.
- Work in partnership with organisations to provide additional support services to customers
- Maintain and invest in customers’ homes.
- Have an active social investment strategy and investment fund overseen by a resident led foundation
- Engage with customers to shape services and review our effectiveness
- Are building around 1200 new homes across Greater Manchester in the next 5 years
- Are a member of Greater Manchester Housing Providers and a partner in the Greater Manchester Joint Venture, investing in new homes across the region.
- Are undertaking major regeneration programmes on two large estates in Greater Manchester.
- Employ over 280 colleagues and have a turnover of £36m.
Is to create the conditions in which customers and colleagues can enjoy life and realise their potential.
As well as providing great homes in good neighbourhoods, we want to create the conditions in which our customers and colleagues can enjoy life and realise their potential.
We want to build more affordable homes for people who need them, new homes to rent, and to buy - providing places for people to call home and making our contribution to the housing shortage.
And we want to work with those who share our values and ambitions, being an influential and valued partner in shaping the growth and success of our region.
Watch our plan for the next three years that will enable us to do this.
Our behaviours are:
1. We take responsibility.
2. We take pride.
3. We make a difference.
4. We learn and grow.