As a resident of Sale West there are many ways you can get involved in the regeneration programme. We will continue to keep you updated with works to existing homes and the construction of new homes and improvements to public areas the latest news can be viewed online here
We want to make sure that you can get involved throughout the process in all of the following areas: -
- Talking to our contractor, Seddon, whose resident liaison officer has been communicating with residents living in the phase one area
- Seddon issue a regular Community newsletter to residents to update them on key issues within the development
- Our Irwell Valleys engagement officer, Sam will be on site to respond to your queries- Samuel.email@example.com
- The Sale West webpages will be updated regularly with information about the improvement phases
- We may send you an email or text message if there is any information that we need to pass on to you urgently
- For Phase two and beyond we will hand deliver letters with details of the current plans and arrange personal meetings to address your feedback
- Any requests for services, such as day to day repairs will be sent to our Community Coordinators or referred to use the 0300 561 0000 customer contact service
We want to make sure that you can get involved throughout the Phase two process, so we visited the below homes in Autumn 2021.
Goodwood and Newbury (Zone A&B) – October 2021
Ascot (Zone F&G) – October 2021
Hurst (Zone D&E) – November 2021
You can view the Zone map here
View the Phase 2 - Zone A - Existing Site Plan here
View the Phase 2 - Zone A - Proposed Site Plan here
View the Phase 2 - Zone A - Proposed Street Elevations here
View the Phase 2 - Zone B - Existing Site Plan here
View the Phase 2 - Zone B1 - Proposed Site Plan here
View the Phase 2 - Zone B2 - Proposed Site Plan here
View the Phase 2 - Zone B - Proposed Street Elevations here
During these visits we provided each home with an information pack, including details about the proposed scheme, a feedback form and contact details to book either a home visit or a 1-2-1 consultation at the Sale West community centre.
Street Voice is a large group of tenants and residents that have been involved from the very start of the Sale West regeneration project. They have influenced the plans and continue to be involved in the opportunities that this project presents.
We want to involve residents in the decisions we make and provide lots of ways for you to get involved. You can:-
- Attend update meetings, provide your opinions to the project team
- Let your friends and neighbours know what’s going on
- Get involved in environmental projects (community initiatives, pocket parks, clean-up projects)
- Community led problem solving- get together with neighbours and access support from IVH to form a plan to improve what goes on in your street or local environment
- Become part of the ECO home project (with Huddersfield University) helping to share information about your home to influence how existing homes can be improved and made more sustainable in the future.
We are currently meeting weekly at the Sale West Youth Centre 3.30-5 pm every Wednesday.
Previous meetings: -
Meeting 1: 17th November - Briefed Street Voice on the additional funding secured to make environmental improvements across the estate
Meeting 2: 24th November - Groups discussed projects they would like to progress in their street
Meeting 3: 1st December - Discussed current and planned projects
Join Street Voice and become a ‘Street Rep’. Contact us on one of the following:-
Complete the below form
Follow us and comment on our plans using our Facebook or Twitter page
Send your comments or questions to Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com