We want colleagues to love working here!
We want colleagues to love working here. Our agile working helps colleagues to manage their work and home life and our workspaces are inspiring places to work (with great coffee!)
We invest in our colleagues to help them reach their potential, with personal development, training and coaching tailored around their and aspirations.
And our social purpose means that it's really rewarding to work here. Our colleagues really value the difference we make together in the communities we serve.
We also offer a fantastic range of benefits which include;
- Performance-related pay
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Agile working (for certain roles)
- Up to 30 days holiday a year plus your birthday off
- Two days every year to volunteer in the local community
- Tool allowance, uniform and van for trade colleagues
- Training and coaching
- Financial education
- Savings clubs
- Professional membership fees paid
- Tax-free green car scheme
- Loans scheme for travel season tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- A medical cash plan
- Counselling and well-being programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- £150 allowance to spend on Perkbox – plus access to hundreds of discounts and freebies