As a resident of Sale West there are many ways you can get involved in the regeneration project. Irwell Valley Homes and its regeneration partners will communicate with you and keep you up to date with both works to existing homes and the construction of new homes and improvements to public areas.
We want to make sure that you can get involved throughout the process, things such as:
- Talking to our contractor, Seddon , whose resident liaison officer has been contacting residents living in phase 1 area.
- Any requests for service, such as day to day repairs will be sent to Neighbourhood officers or referred to use the IVH 0300 customer contact service.
- Seddon will issue a Monthly Community newsletter to residents living in this are to update them on key issues within the development
- Irwell Valleys engagement officer will be on site to respond to your queries- Samuel.email@example.com
- IVH Sale West webpage will be updated regularly with information about the phases of improvement
- IVH may send you an email or text message if there is any information that we need to pass on to you
- We will Install some artist impressions in car park areas so you can get an idea about how the public areas will look on completion
- For Phase 2 and beyond we will hand deliver letters with details of the current plans and arrange personal meetings to address your feedback
Street Voice is a large group of tenants and residents that have been involved from the very start of the Sale West regeneration project. They have influenced the plans and continue to be involved in the opportunities that this project presents.
We want to involve residents in the decisions we make and provide lots of ways for you to get involved. You can:-
- Attend monthly update meetings, provide your opinions to the project team
- Let your friends and neighbours know what’s going on
- Get involved in environmental projects (community initiatives, pocket parks, clean-up projects)
- Community led problem solving- get together with neighbours and access support from IVH to form a plan to improve what goes on in your street or local environment
- Become part of the ECO home project (with Huddersfield University) helping to share information about your home to influence how existing homes can be improved and made more sustainable in the future.
Join Street Voice and become a ‘Street Rep’. Contact us on one of the following:-
Complete the below form
Follow us and comment on our plans using our Facebook or Twitter page
Send your comments or questions to Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com